Stop dreaming with a amazing Hollywood Smile!!! Visit New Smile and have it done in only 11 DAYS!!!
Regularly, when our teeth are in unacceptable esthetic conditions, our first reaction, due to the ancient philosophy of dentistry, is to remove the damaged teeth. But this should be the last option and the crowns and / or bridges could be the treatment you need.
What can you expect during the treatment process?
Crowns or bridges can be made of many different materials, such as noble metal or zirconium and complete porcelain, etc.
There are missing teeth that leave gaps in our mouth. These gaps cause the immediate teeth to move forward and / or backward to try to close the space naturally.
The bridges are made of 2 or more crowns that will anchor to the teeth that are on both sides of the empty space. Anchoring teeth are called “abutment teeth” and false teeth are commonly called “pontics.”
Since the bridges are made with crowns then, the materials are the same as the ones used for dental crowns and the process is exactly the same.
Day 1: Arrival in Costa Rica
Day 2: First appointment:
- Numb the tooth and the gum tissue around the tooth.
- Filed down the tooth in the chewing surface and sides to make room for the new crown. In cases where a large area of the tooth is missing (due to decay or damage), the dentist will use filling material to “build up” the tooth to support the crown.
- Impressions/molds in paste or putty of the reshaped tooth.
- The impressions/molds of the tooth will be sent to the laboratory in order to build the crown
- The color of the porcelain for the top of the crown will be chosen based on your skin, eyes and hair color as well as taking into consideration the color of the adjacent natural teeth.
- During the first visit, you will get a temporary crown/bridge in order to protect the prepared tooth/teeth while the final crown/bridge is being built.
Day 5 or 7: Second appointment: Only if considered necessary, a try-in of the crown/bridge substructure (metal or zirconium) will take place before the porcelain is finally added to the crown.
Day 9: Third appointment: At the third visit, the dentist will remove the temporary crown and check the fit and color of the permanent crown. If everything is acceptable, a local anesthetic will be used to numb the tooth and the new crown/bridge is permanently cemented in place.
Day 10: Final adjustments: Your occlusion (bite) will be checked in order to make sure your bite is properly aligned.
Day 11: Departure from Costa Rica.
This is a package created for patients who need a complete restoration of their mouth with crowns, this package gives our patients not only an improved cost option but also assures their peace of mind during the treatment process.
Since this package includes not only the crowns that will be placed but also includes the temporary that the patient will be using in the building process, the necessary x-rays during the treatment and 3 treatments of root canals are included just in case of needing. As well as medicines for the pain and antibiotic.
New Smile wants to provide a package that fits your needs and help you rediscover the pleasure of smiling.